Sisters Keeping Love Alive

Monday 22 April 2013

Diary Entry #2



So the other night my husband and I planned a nice romantic evening. We hired a babysitter and ordered Thai food. With blanket in hand we headed for the beach. 


 With the stars twinkling above and the melodic sounds of the waves gently crashing we picked a secluded part of the beach.  Stretched out on the sand we chatted and ate dinner together. It was a really lovely evening. It was so nice to take some time to just be together and enjoy each other’s company. As the evening air cooled down we snuggled in enjoying the romance of the evening. 

At that moment a bright light suddenly broke the ambiance of the evening and about 2 meters away we could now see a lone man hiding in the shadows with his mobile phone pointed our direction… I’m assuming he must have received a text or call? 





Now perhaps this is all a misunderstanding and he also enjoyed spending time in that particular spot, but I fear we may have ended up the stars of some sort of post on Youtube. While generally I do enjoy the spotlight, this is not the type of debut I had in mind. So my advice to all the budding romantics out there…maybe do a quick 360 with a torch of your own!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You are so hilarious for posting this! tehehehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear we may not be just talking about snuggling... lenora!!

    ReplyDelete