Sisters Keeping Love Alive

Friday 26 April 2013




I bet you all wish you had sisters like mine!


I have been thinking a lot about what to write today and all that I keep coming back to is how much I love my sisters. They are five of the strongest, boldest, most courageous and inspiring women that I know. I have learned so much from each of them and here are just a few of the things that I have learned:

Lenora:  Life is so much better when you find humor in every situation and remember it so you can tell others later and enjoy it again! And if you are on a date and the guy is boring, poke the waiter in the bum with a chop stick!

Katrina: Take care of your family first and somehow you find time in life to finish everything and be there for people when they really need it.

Rachel: You really can be good at everything and by just being confident with who you are, you unconsciously lift the people around you. I am so glad that my brother chose to be around you permanently!

Anna: Be the author of your own life story! Life is what you make it and when you shine, you really shine.
Kristen: She is a living example of blooming where you are planted. Go where life takes you and love it!

There are so many other lessons that they have taught me and I am really glad that they have been in my life. They are all such strengths within their families, as I am sure that you have read but ultimately they love and strive to always be able to show their love to the people around them better! They are people that want their families, and particularly their husband’s lives to rock!

I have recently started a new relationship which I am really excited about. I used to have the tendency to get nervous in relationships but I think seeing them, how they come up with cute date ideas, how they keep going and look for the good even when times are tough and even seeing my little sister get married, made this time seem so much less daunting. They are pretty much the greatest people that I know!

I am sorry they aren't your sisters too but I am glad I get to share them with you through this blog!

1 comment: